ReviewsNo reviews yet
Get Back to Your Pre-Pregnancy Body
Personalized Training with a Certified Coach | Exclusive Dining Experiences | Tour Included
Are you a new mom looking to get back to your pre-pregnancy body or an athlete hoping to enhance your performance? Hypopressive exercises can help you improve your core muscles to achieve many different goals for your body.
Hypopressive technique is a slope specially designed to work the abdominals in a different way, improving not only aesthetic issues but, more importantly, health issues:
- Strengthen the pelvic floor: At any time in life it is advisable to work on the pelvic floor, but it becomes especially important after the changes experienced during pregnancy.
- Reduction of the waist: In addition to toning the abdominals, the work that falls on the deeper muscles can lead to a reduction of the waist, both in decreasing fat and in forming a more compact area.
- Prevents urinary incontinence: As published in the British Journal of Sport Medicine (BJSM), there is evidence that this type of exercise strengthens the pelvic floor, thus better keeping the organs in place and preventing urine loss.
- Improve back pain: To do hypopressives, it is not only necessary to tighten the abdomen, but we have to place correctly the shoulders, lumbar zone, legs, back.
- 20 Online Hypopressive Personalized Training (60 min)
- 1 Presencial Evalution Appointment (20 min)
- 2 Presencial Hypopressive Personalized Training (includes monitoring results) (60 min)
- Lunch at Buxa Restaurant
- Private Half Day Tour in Guimarães
- The program can be customized to the needs of the patient and/or companion
- Flights and Transfers
- Non Mentioned Fees/Activities
- This program does not include all services not mentioned as included
- Reservation is subject to change depending on availability